Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Party!!!











This is the third year I have done a Halloween party for my kids!!! I love doing stuff like this! This year was super fun cause Holden had friends from school and the neighborhood!! He is getting so big! I think in total he invited 44 friends! I know I am crazy!!! But it was a success!! My little Hadlie is Cinderella this year and HATES her costume!!! Holden is Captain America and his costume already tore he LOVES it so much!!!! We did it at the clubhouse this year which was SO much better!!! I have some of the best friends ever and they HELPED me put it together!! Thank you!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

You are too cute Whit! What a fun party. I love this time of year. I wish it didn't go by so fast.

Marie Nelson said...

What a fun, cute and strong mom you are!! The Halloween party is a great tradition!

Me in a nut shell said...

You go Mommy!!! I love halloween, what a fun thing!

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

You are the coolest mom ever! How fun!!

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

We had a blast thanks again!