Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lake Powell

I love Lake POwell!! Every year since I was a little girl we would go and stay on my dads houseboat!! Out of all the places I have traveled that by far is my fave. I hope it passes down to Holden but really look at these pics and tell me what you think. Dont you think he had fun!! The first day we were there without any hesitation he jumped off the houseboat!! HE IS THREE!!!! He scared me a tad because just a few days before we had a scare on Grandpa Bryces pool!! I made him keep that life jacket on to sleep!! I was a PARANOID!!! Hadlie was great to!! She is such a happy baby!! I feel so lucky to have such a great family!!! Thanks Granpa for such a fun trip!!! We love POWELL!












8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun trip! I remember our Powell trip with you YEARS ago. Cute Holden and Hadlie....she's getting BIG. See you soon!

Windy said...

I LOVE LOVE Powell! I am glad you had so much fun. Next time you are taking me...right? hehe

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

so much fun..i love that little dare devil!!

McKell Callister said...

So fun! I agree, that's one of my favorite places to go! It sure is a different vacation with kids... I WORRY so much, but Owen, like Holden has such a fun time!

Rita said...

That looks like fun! Can't wait to hang out with you guys in like a week!

Dibble's said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! i love powell but I have to miss out this year cuz of prego!

Rachael said...

I love the pictures!!! SOOO much fun!!!!

Jamie said...

Such cute pics. So much fun!