Saturday, July 25, 2009

Herriman Res!!!









I love living in Herriman and having all these fun things come in!! We built are house out here almost 5 years ago!! My next door neighbor called me and asked if I wanted to go to the Herriman resivour I will be honest I thought she was a little crazy!!! But she wasnt SOrry Windy we went twice last week!! It is a blast! Holden loves it!! It was extra fun cause My sister and her kiddos were randomley there!! I love watching Holden with his cousins!! And Friends! Holden has a dear friend that when ever he sees him he says Mom thats my best friend!! We love friends!! Call me if you want to come check it out!!! WE are always ready to go!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I swear I could just eat my Talan! He sure loves babies, especially Hadlie and Kayson. Hopefully he'll like his brother that much too. What a fun day and so nice that it is so close and FREE! Cute pics.

Windy said...

haha you did not believe me, wouldn't be the first time...stinky! I am so glad we went it was really really fun!