Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers day!!






So I know most of my posts are all about Holden and tha sappy mom I am!! So I thought with fathers day and stuff I should let Casey know how GREAT I think he is!!! Casey and I met in high school are 10th grade year!! We have so many fun memories and I know I could NEVER EVER have gone through what I have without him!! I love watching him with Holden and Holden adores him!! He truly is my best friend!! Thanks babe for all of are fun memories!!! Thanks for ALWAYS making me laugh!! I love you!!!


I had to put something up for my dad!! I am so blessed to have the dad I have!! I look up to him so much!! He is always there to listen to me and help me through anything!! He had to step up and help me through some of the hardest time of my life!!! He is a wonderful grandpa to Holden!! I have some amazing men in my life!! Thank you for being such a great example to me!! Thank you for teaching and having the gospel in are home!! I love you so much!!!

9 comments:

Rachael said...

SO cute Whitney. That is so crazy all the stuff you two have been through together. You guys are so cute together. I am so glad you two got married. But do you know what makes me even happier? Is knowing I was there when he purposed and how stupid we looked in those funny skirts.
Rachael
ps you looked so beautiful on your wedding day.

Jamie said...

Ahhh! This is very sweet Whit! We really are blessed to have such an amazing dad and wonderful husbands.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Whitney,

Love Love Love the high school dance pic. and you do look gorgeous in your wedding picture. You two are truely one of a kind and you have such a cute family. Thanks again for all you and Casey did for us this past weekend. Your the bestest!

Windy said...

Oh I love these pics. So cute!! I love Casey when he was little on his bike. I hope you have a little red haired girl next!! So CUTE! I am lucky to have such fun neighbors!

Jen said...

It is so fun to see you guys when you were younger. You look beautiful.

Raquel said...

Hey Whitney
It's so nice to catch up with you guys. Your little boy is so darn cute! I love the old pictures in this post! Too cute!

E Winzeler said...

Love the dance picture Whit! How fun to have known eachother for so long...your hair looks beautiful in your wedding photo! I agree Casey is a good man!

Mike and Timette said...

You made me cry. I love my Dad tons, I am such a daddy's girl. I didn't know you were high school sweethearts, so now I could've been breaking up the make-up session between you two in the hall, if I had worked at West Jordan rather then Copper Hills. GO GRIZZLIES :)

audrey said...

I am with Timmette, I was crying! Holden is so lucky to have a mommy like you and a daddy like Casey. You two are the best!