Sunday, April 6, 2008

Jungle Jims and Bounce Barn



I love to take holden to do fun things most of you that know me I can not stay at home for to long. I love to get out and play. I love to sit and watch people. But most of all I love to see Holden so happy im not saying that he isnt happy at home cause he is but I feel like he is getting so big and loves to try new things. So first I took him and Kaylee and Chase to jungle Jims and my sister and neice came and met us we had such a great time.

For Holdens 2nd birthday we are going to rent him another big bounce house and I didnt know which one to get him so we went to bounce barn to check it out he loved it! He could do a few all by himself and some I had to carry him and help him which I loved he is still my baby even if he doesnt want to be. We had such a great time!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Looks like so much fun. So, when are we going? I swear, Holden sure is lucky to have you for a mom. You guys are always doing something fun.