Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve!!!






We had one of the BEST Christmas ever!!! Christmas eve we woke up bright and early and went to Casey Aunts house for the Mckell Christmas party. We had so much fun visiting with family. And ate lots of food!! Santa came and Holden of course loved him and Hadlie did NOT love him!!! Then after they have a bunch of land and four wheelers so they thought it would be fun to put the kids on a car hood and take them for a ride WELL we all know I am a kid so I jumped on and got pulled around in the snow!!! I was soaked!! But so much FUN!!!I am glad I have fun sisters in law and Cousins to go with me!! After we headed down to Brent and char and has a Mexican Feista Christmas every Christmas they put a fun game together we all play and win AMAZINg prizes!!! We love this traditon and its amazing how happy or mad we can get for gift cards!! HEE HEE!!! We ended up exchanging gifts and Heading to Caseys moms house we had hot chocolate and ate more food, exchanged more gifts and started heading home like at 8pm. The kids were so tired but we had to set out cookies and reading are Christmas story before bed!!! They went right to sleep!!! I am so greatful for amazing family!! Caseys family has such fun traditions and I feel so lucky to be apart of it!!!

No comments: