Sunday, September 20, 2009

PLEASE VOTE!!!!


Ok so I know I am a dork but I need your help!!! I am trying to win Miley Cyrus tickets for my cute nieces!!! 97.1 zht is having a contest where you have to show your ZHT to see Miley so I talked some of my cute neighbors to help me in which I said it may be an hour took us 4 hours later!!! Thanks Janece, Timette and Brianne!!! We painted on the back of 2 cars 97.1 and Miley Blockade on mine! With lots of streamers and balloons drove down I15 to 215 to the 97.1 studio Janece took the cute pics!!! We are in need of your vote!! If you follow this link click on view entries and go to number 42!!! THATS NUMBER 42!!!!! Vote for us and make some dang cute girls VERY HAPPY!!! THANKS GUYS!! PLease let me know if you have any problems please spread the word!!!! http://www.971zht.com/pages/miley/

2 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

I voted for you..are you proud of me??!!

Rita said...

I voted! Hope you guys win!!!