Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miley!!!!!








Ok so i won the tickets and I got to take 9 friends with me to the Miley concert plus her soundcheck and get to take pics with her!!! I heard a thousand time how great she is with her fans!! So I was very excited to take my neices however we got there and waited for an hour got lined up ready for her sound check and they came out and said that Miley was sick so Metro station was going to do her soundcheck and we would still get pics and stuff with Miley she was trying to save her voice!!! Metro was good and the little ones with me were so excited to see MIleys brother JACKSON!!! I thought that was so cute so after explaining that it wasnt Jackson. I think they were a tad confused. It was ok and then MIley came out she was as cute as I heard talked to the kids took pics with all her fans!! Then we went to her concert that I know there was alot dissapointed she didnt have much energy HOWEVER I thought for only being 16 and having the flu she did AMAZING!! She tried so hard!!! I was impressed and we had a blast!!! It was so much fun seeing my cute Taylor and Rylee SHAKE IT!!! All in all thanks everyone for helping me! Timette Janece Brianne for helping me with the show your 97.1 Janece for being my camera guy and EVERYONE voting!!! You made 7 little girls VERY VERY Happy!! Ok and me and my 2 sisters!!!

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Very cool! Congratulations!!! :D

Me in a nut shell said...

You guys are so lucky! I never win anything! It looks like you had a great time, even though she was sick ( that would be so hard to be a performer with that pressure)! How fun for you guys!

Windy said...

cute little star struck girls. I am so glad that you still had a good time. Poor Miley...the show must go on. Very cute pics

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

So glad you had fun..also LOVE that quote you but up by your Mom. I can just hear her saying that. What an amazing Woman.

Villarreal's said...

That is SO awesome! Even cooler that you guys got to actually meet her! We took Natalia to see her in concert abt two weeks ago. She loved it, however, the poor girl thought she was actually going to get on stage with Miley and dance with her. I had to explain that we were just going to watch her sing, which killed some of her excitement. All in all, she had a great time at the concert. I am sure your neices are loving you! You just made yourself the best aunt in the world! ;)

Jamie said...

It was such a great night! Thanks again Whit. It will be something that we will always remember.