Saturday, August 8, 2009

4 month appointment just 5 months old!!!

I finally took Hadlie in to her 4 month appointment. Scary as it was we changed Doctors. I loved are pediatrician however he was clear up at Altaview and My sister rants and raves about Dr. Peterson in Herriman so we gave him a try. I loved him!! He listened to me and had a bunch a suggestion to help my Hadlie. She is having weezing problems when she breaths mostly at night, but very scary for me!!! Anyways she weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds 4 ounces triple her birth weight I was so proud of myself!!! She is 21 inches long! Both are 8% for her age!!! BUT WE ARE ON THE CHARTS!!! I even cried when I heard that!!! Her head was 80% for her head which I went back and looked at Holden and he did the exact same thing but he dropped off the charts at 6 months so we will see!!!

6 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Ella wheezed in her sleep until she was 7 months old!!! I kept thinking something was wrong but she did outgrow it!

Jamie said...

She is such a doll! I can't believe she's already 5 months. And 12 pounds! WAHOO Hadlie!

Diane... said...

we need to get back up to Utah to see Hadley, Holden and YOU!!! Autumn is coming and hopefully so will we, the aunts, be coming to UTAH!!

Dibble's said...

Hooray for being on the charts! That's awesome! It took us till like 9 mos till Boston got on the charts, the winter is the killer because of all of the colds out here! GAG

Me in a nut shell said...

It is so hard to switch Doctors! I won't change my OB, which is partly why I don't have any more chillens... He doesn't take my insurance right now!

Marie Nelson said...

Yeh! for Hadlie and you!!