Thursday, March 13, 2008

Disneyland in a day!!





I have some of the best neighbors ever. One of my neighbors goes to Disneyland in a day leaves at 4am gets home at 11pm plays ALL day she has 2 kids everyone thought I was crazy to go but it was one of the funnest days ever. I have wanted to take Holden to Disneyland since he was born. I am such a little kid! We had so much fun he loved all the rides and he loves meeting the characters. I bought him a autograph book he would walk it up to a character get on his knees and just stare!!! It was the cutest thing I have ever seen and I cant wait to take him back again!! All I have to do is get Casey to go!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Alright, next time you go let me know, because I am in. Or maybe we should just plan a time now. It looks like you guys had so a great time. So cute.

Singhappy2 said...

FUN FUN FUN!! Give Holden a kiss for me - I miss him so so much!! Happy Easter!!