Saturday, April 25, 2009

Soccer

How in the world do I have a little man that plays Soccer!! Holden is getting so big it makes me sad but is so much fun to watch!!! My sister called me to see if I waned to put Holden on Chases (cousin) Soccer team. Of course I jumped right on it!! Cortney is the coach (Chases dad) which makes it that much more fun!! He did so good today chased tha ball everywhere and when it was his turn to sit out he cried and cried He couldnt wait for his turn to go back in!!! He is so big I love watching him get big!!





9 comments:

Dibble's said...

Oh my goodness! Are yu kiding?! He's so stinking cute! I can't beleive that he's playing soccer already! What a little stud!

Jamie said...

I need those pictures like now! Holden You did so good. You are amazing! So much fun. Loved it, every second of it, even when Talan screamed the entire time cause he wanted to play too. Good times. Can't wait til our next game.

Windy said...

Those pictures are priceless. He looks pretty focused. How fun...even with the cold..wow he is a trooper. I am glad he enjoys it so much!

Diane... said...

so cute Whit!!! Van was my only one that played soccer and I loved it....all that running and wearing out so he would go home tired!!!! He just did the one season and then on to baseball....a Goodman thing! I remember taking Van to little league games for his 5 siblings games when he he finally came home after a month in intensive care....ofen there would be 3 over lapping games so we were in the car most of the time, going to different parks. I took him to ball games but not to church for 6 months!! You do what you gotta do!!!

McKell Callister said...

That is pretty awesome! I love it! I cannot wait until Owen is big enough to play. I know he will have a blast!
I bet you're a super good cheerleader mom on the sidelines!

JaNece said...

I love it! Way to go Holden! I want to come watch next time! :) Our boys are getting so big, tball and soccer...soon it will be girls! YIKES!

Maria said...

I love him in his uniform!!! It makes me want to go run around and play soccer too!

leslie jo said...

Ok that is soo cute and fun!

Tamra said...

too cute!!!