Friday, March 20, 2009

new pics for the out of towners!!!!

So Hadlie is a week old and is so dang cute!!! I love her so much already!!! These are pics of her first bath at home!! Hadlie had to be put under the jaundice lights and as hard as it was not to hold her for 24 hours she is doing great!!! Holden loves her so much and is always wanting to hold her and kiss her!!! I love it I hope they are going to be best friends!!!! I put some way cute pics up of Holden! He cracks me up!! I love being a mom!!! I am cheezy but I love it!!!









5 comments:

Tsanders said...

Congratulations Whitney and Casey!! She is so tiny and so precious. Glad all went well, love the name too.

Windy said...

I love Them both SOOOO MUCH!

Mike and Timette said...

I love the little hats. So cute.

Jamie said...

She's so mini! What a doll.

Me in a nut shell said...

She is so precious! So little!