Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Hadli and Twilight!!!


This is the only pic I got they made us leave are cell phones and camra outside cause I got to go to the preshow at 8p.m. Linds I wish I was friends with Steph Meyer!!! It was cause my friends work!!!
I had my 20 week which really is my 21 appt. today and everything was ok. Like I mentioned before they re making me do another ultrasound I am a little frustrated they told me it was because of her heart and spine and didnt mention the fact that they didnt see her nose or lips. Which I am sure everything is ok and I do have pictures of her heart and spine. I tell ya!! I go in December 12 for my 2nd one which I am excited just to make sure it is a girl. I am in denial. Anyways everything was great!!! I was still showing a few signs of toxemia. But not enough to worry about so that is good!!! My pregnancies are fun!!!

Anyways I have seen Twilight twice which I know I am a dork but I would go a third and a fourth!!! I loved it!! I am not going to compare the book and the movie cause really there are no comparisons. The book is better but I will say they made my CHEEZY VAMPIRE LOVE STORY!!! SO GOOD!!! I thought ALL the characters did such a great job!! I love ALL the Cullens!! Jasper I would have to say is my fave in the movie I love his face!!! PRICELESS!!! I loved Rosalie! She was perfect I loved the movie and I know so many of you didnt!!! Go see it again. Timmette he doesnt look like a praying mantis!!!! I had to throw that in!!! I cant wait to see the next ones!! And I have already started reading the books over!! I am a nerd I know!!!!

9 comments:

McKell Callister said...

You are a nerd, but I love it! I haven't seen it yet, but one of these days when the fuss dies down I'd love to go.

Rachael said...

I am glad things are still going good with the pregancy. Keep me updated. I can't wait to see that movie. We are going on Fri the 29th. That is are offical girls day out. So me, my mom, and sisters are going to see it so I'll let you know what I think of it Later!!!

Jen said...

Doctors are lame and helpless. I am sorry they are worrying you so much. Everything is going to be just fine!
I thought Jacob was dorky. I loved Bella, and I hate Rosalie! I love Carlisle, and I agree... I love Jasper. Emmett looks like an ape or something :) But you know who my favorite is... James. He was awesome.

Kristine said...

I'm glad you loved it so much! I do want to go see it again. I think I'll like it better the second time when I can relax and not be judgmental. P.S. Carlisle was my favorite!! Oooh La LA!

Matt said...

Yay! We are both having girls!! I'm glad you liked the movie, but I was so disappointed in the lack of chemistry between Bella and Edward! Its a love story, but they acted like they barely liked each other! So frustrating. But I loved the Cullens! I thought they were perfect!

Unknown said...

I am trying to find someone to go to Twilight again with...I would have to PAY my husband BIG BUCKS to go with me! I am sure a few girlfriends are up for a 2nd viewing of it! So Good!

Windy said...

Hey I put a comment on here before but it is gonee. I am SOOO glad I went to see it again with you. I love love love love love it SO MUCH> Lets see it again and again and again!

Rita said...

I thought Jasper looked like Edward Scissorhands but that is just me! The movie was entertaining what more could you want from it! Besides better stage makeup!

Shari said...

Whit, I absolutely loved it too. I went in very open-minded because I knew that it wouldn't compare to the book, but I really liked it, and especially the second time. I would love to go see it again too if you are up for it. Call me, let's get a bunch of girls and go see it. Hope everything is going good with your pregnancy!! I haven't seen you in a while, we need to catch up!!!!