Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ok oK I have been tagged!!!

I have been tagged by a few people so here I go!!!
1. I dont know if this is any news but I love my family!!! I have the best husband who always makes me laugh. He is the silliest person I know and I love it!!
2. I have the cutest little boy who keeps me moving all the time.. Holden is 19 months and I cant believe it! he is just started talking ang almost understands everything you say I love it!!!
3. I love to play hostess! I love to have parties I love to have people over I love meeting new people there is nothing better than catching up with old friends!!! Thats why I love this blog thing so much!!! Although I offered to do Thanksgiving over here and I am a tad nervous any suggestions sure would be great!!!
4. I have just started getting into working out and I love it I think it is such a hapy high there is nothing better than knowing you went for a run or at aleast a walk!!!
5. I to have a quilty pleasure with the hills on mtv!!! Every monday night I have to watchit! I love the fact that live is much easier but there is something about the drama that brings me watching!!
6. I love to shop for things for my house and things for Holden!! Ok I just love to shop!! But what girl doesnt really!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl...Lets have a Monday HILLS viewing party. I am with ya on the guilty pleasure I can't get enough of that dumb show. YIKES!

Singhappy2 said...

SHOP?????????? I will be there FRIDAY!!!! DROOOOL!!!!