Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas









Christmas was so much fun this year!!! I love that my kids are getting a little older!! So they get it more!! Highlight this year was choosing a family for a secret santa I loved that Holden got to go pick out presents for a little boy and understood where it was going!!! For sure a tradition every year!!!
We started Christmas eve at Caseys dads house!!! My kids got so spoiled!! And we played the fun "giftcard game" Love that game!!! Then we went to Caseys moms house!!! And opened gifts with them!! We then went home and tucked the kids in bed!!! Woke up the next morning and Santa had came!! Then I made a big breakfast and had breakfast with just us!!! Then went to my dad's!!! After we came back and I made a Turkey dinner and Caseys parents came over to eat!!! I love Christmas!!! Sad we didnt get any snow!!! But I am sure it will come later!!!!

No comments: